Offering live action and
3D modelled virtual experiences
for visitors to your world
Virtual reality media is here, and this time it will be here to stay.
From high end room-scale to mobile VR solutions, Pano-Ad
strives to remain at the forefront of interactive media
content design and production, and uses the latest VR tools
to make your vision a reality.
Bringing clients closer to your reality
VR headsets can be an enticing addition at trade show booths and conferences as well fixed installations in showrooms and offices to offer potential clients a chance to immerse themselves in content that showcases your locations, facilities and products with this truly experiential media.
VR content is also ideal for educational institutions and in-house training for a variety of industries, engaging viewers with tasks in 3D real world and/or computer generated environments.
Other uses for VR include, but are not limited to:
- Events coverage (for promotional or archival purposes)
- VR tourism, travel, adventure and heritage discovery
- Interactive education and simulated training environments for schools, training institutions and industry
- VR engineering, industrial machinery design, exploration and presentation
- Virtual Reality health and fitness applications
- Display home and real estate VR tours
- VR walkthroughs of existing 3D architectural models
- Virtual museums and historical reconstruction
- VR Documentary and reportage
- Fictional narrative and digital extensions
Pano-Ad creates customised Virtual Reality content that is deliverable across both desktop based platforms (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Playstation VR) and mobile platforms (Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the upcoming Google Daydream). VR projects can be deployed as native apps for download or web-based applications. Panoramic virtual tours, 360° video, 3D environments and graphical elements can be incorporated to provide varied experiences in the one package.
Full VR Production Workflow
For more information or a demo showing how our VR solutions can assist you, whether it be engaging in-house applications or commercial exposure and sales, please get in touch with us.
We're based in Perth, Western Australia for Gear VR, Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive projects. We also offer our services all around Australia, Asia and beyond.
VR World - Web App (in development)
Samsung Gear VR In-House Training Application
Combining computer generated and real world photographic environments with customised step by step/open tasks and audio/voice over assistance.
We welcome clients nationwide interested in mobile and high end VR- Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin, regional Australia as well as internationally.